Control Loading System
The Bugeye flight stick Force Feedback Mechanism (FFM) is meticulously designed to meet the rigorous performance demands of military and commercial flight simulation, while maintaining a small footprint and unmatched value.
- Supports stand-alone operation as well as electronic synchronization for pilot/co-pilot situations.
- Designed to allow for different gear assemblies to be installed into the same mechanism, resulting in higher or lower force outputs at the stick as required.
- A reconfigurable grip connector to allows all Bugeye grips to be installed.
- An integrated I/O card that converts grip input signals to USB and Ethernet output for the host simulation.
- Bugeye FFM Software Included. Software features include:
- End users can create customized flight profiles for a wide variety of aircraft with no coding required.
- Does not require its’ own computer. It can be loaded directly on the host computer.
- Software can be bypassed when the host simulation contains a flight model or force profile within it.
- Communication via UDP protocol with the host.
- Forces (2-axis) applied to the grip with a minimum update rate of 60 Hz.
- Utilizes components that eliminate backlash and mechanical wear resulting in smooth and maintenance free operation.
- Fidelity: FC3000
Part number: 20B121076-1001