Generic Cyclic Mechanism – USB/Ethernet – Floor Mount
- This assembly is a medium fidelity replication of a generic rotorcraft cyclic.
- Pitch movement is 9° fwd and 20° aft. Force to achieve full pitch down is 10 lbs. Force to achieve full pitch up is 13 lbs.
- Roll movement is 13° right and 13° left. Force to achieve full roll left or right is 10 lbs.
- Forces on the mechanism are created with compression springs and movement is measured with a strain gauges.
- Interface via USB/Ethernet through Bugeye USB/ETHERNET Controller.
- Dead-band of stick is +/- 3% of overall travel
- Cyclic shaft and grip attaches using the standard Bugeye connection for rapid repair or replacement
- Fidelity: FC1000
Part number: 20B120844-1001