Generic Long Throw Stick Mechanism – USB _Ethernet (Grip Sold Separately)
- Stick mechanism is a medium fidelity generic aircraft stick.
- Stick assembly is hard mounted to the floor
- Pitch movement is 9° fwd and 20° aft. Force to achieve full pitch down is 10 lbs. Force to achieve full pitch up is 13 lbs.
- Roll movement is 13° right and 13° left. Force to achieve full roll left or right is 10 lbs.
- Forces on the stick mechanism are created with compression springs
- Interface via USB/Ethernet through Bugeye BTIO50 Card
- Dead-band of stick is +/- 3% of overall travel
- Grip attaches using the standard Bugeye connection for rapid reconfigurability
- Fidelity: FC1000
Part number: 20B120818-1001